Specialised technical support for:
• Modelling of the national energy system for the development of the National Integrated Energy and Climate Plan 2020-2030 (PNIEC).
• Design, management and execution of administrative procedures related to the subjects of the electricity sector, renewable energies and self-consumption.
• Development and management of public aid programmes that affect the main energy consuming sectors. Programmes that come from the National Energy Efficiency Fund, General State Budgets and ERDF Funds, dedicated to the low-carbon economy.
Participation in aid programmes for:
• The energy renovation of existing buildings and infrastructures of the General State Administration
and the programme
• Local entities for investment projects in low carbon economy (DUS - Sustainable Urban Development).